JOHANSON ADVANCED COMP. 2 FALL 2005

Greetings Advanced Composition II "MIDNIGHT OWL" Students! Welcome to our class "web-log"! This is the site that you can visit to learn to learn how to learn to improve your ACADEMIC WRITING SKILLS! Remember that we are a "TEAM" and that I am not the Professor, but the "FACILITATOR" of this course. You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink, right? Of course, I still determine your grade, but only you can really make yourself learn! Go for it!

Friday, October 28, 2005

Greetings Everyone!

I just wanted to say hello! I appreciated our conversations last week, and I feel that the SHOCK of transfering universities is almost over ... so don't worry, we'll be doing a lot of correcting. I have an entire pile of papers to return to you.

AND, Sharon, I am so sorry: I saw your note from the previous class list to change your blog address. Sometimes, I'm sort of tired after class and I just now saw your comment. If anyone else has a situation with their blog, please let me know.

Thanks!

Drj

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home